THE BRAIN’S BEHIND THIS VISION
Bishop Dr.Rudolph Q.Kwanue Sr.
PRESENT HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE LEADERS:
Brain Behind the University.
1.Bishop Dr. Rudolph Q. Kwanue Sr. Founder, National Director Liberia, International Director GIBU and Chairman on the Board of Trustees (Liberian)
2.Rev.Mother, Rita N. Kwanue Co-Founder GIBU (Liberian)
3.Rev. Dr. Tony Kirby – GIBU Executive Director – Australia – Oceania
4.Bishop Dr. Yebiyo Ghebrezghi a personal Supporter to the University. Director of Democratic Republic of Congo, Co-Chairman of the Board of trustees.
5.Bishop Dr. Frank Willett GIBU International President Maryland USA, the founder of World of truth Bible Academy.
6. Dr. Emmanuel Asare Ghana, GIBU Board of Trustees Secretary General, Head of Philosophy Department, and Head GIBU Curriculum Review Committee.
7.Dr. Emmanuel Osei Bonsu GIBU Theology Department head USA.
8.Bishop Dr. Benjamin Paris International President of the International Accreditation Commission for Education (IACE) and Arch Bishop
& Founder of Solder on the Cross Church. Also GIBU Prayer group leader.
9. Rev. Dr. Charles Sathmary IACE Vice President,Christian Leaders Connection International President who is the founder of Capital Hill Church Canada, Europe, Africa and North America.
10. Dr. Maureen Whitehead International Consultant
11. Apostle Abednego Hassan Kamara Sierra Leone Director
12. Bishop Dr. Stephen Lewis GIBU Liberia National Advisor
13. Rev. Wallace B. Kamara GIBU Liberia Dean of Students
14. Rev. Trustine Momo GIBU National Coordinator
15. Bishop Dr. Daniel Ghanasah International Dean Ghana.
16. Bishop Dr. Ntow Oppong Fred GIBU greater Director Ghana
17. Dr. Momodu Conteh GIBU Sierra Leone Senior Advisor
18. Dr. Samuel Byiringiro Rwanda Director
19. Dr. Stuart Smith GIBU Instructor USA
20. Bishop Dr. Alexander Nana Yeboah Instructor, Doctorate President and Director of GIBU Ghana.
21. Dr. John Roberts GIBU Instructor USA.
22. Apostle Dr. Antony Walto Director of United Arabs Emirates AEU
23. Bishop Stephen Kwabla Gbeve Kpalime Togo Director
24. Prophetess Evans Benin Republic Director
25. Apostle Philip Sierra Leone assistant Director
26. Rev. Wamalwa Bernard Uganda Director
27. Bishop J.J. Bukachi Kenya Director
28. Bishop Dr. Eric Johnson PhD. Georgian Director USA
29. Pastor E.J Bessie USA. New Jersey Director
30. Bishop Dr. Pramod Goni Indian Director
31. Rev. Dr. Charles Ayub Qaiser Pakistan Director
32. Rev. Puckee Wesley South Africa Director
33. Bishop Dr. Emmanuel Irshad Masih Philadelphia Director
34. Dr. Shamar Williams USA New York Director
35. Mrs. Memory Mugabe Zimbabwe Director
36. Rev. Innocent Ndihokubwayo Burundi Director
37. Bishop Dr.Sam Godwin South South Region Director of Nigeria Christian Education Director.
38. Apostle Dr.Luke Logos State Director Nigeria.
AND MANY MORE WHO HAVE JUST APPLIED FOR ADMISSION AND AFFILIATIONS
Dr. Samuel Abubakarr Sheku Kargbo is currently GIBU Director of Psychology in Sierra Leone.
He is married to Mrs Sarah Kargbo, a Gender Specialist working as Assistant Director of Gender at the Ministry of Social Welfare, Gender and Children’s Affairs Republic of Sierra Leone.
They are blessed with three children
This year August 25 will make their marriage 25 years.
Dr.Samuel is a senior public health specialist from the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom.
He is an inspirational leader, bold and courageous, and not afraid of taking calculated risks, with a proven ability in leading teams to work in very stressful and harsh conditions.
In 2000, he was the strategic leader responsible for the re-establishment of the health care delivery services in Kailahun district, a rebel-held zone, before the end of the rebel war.
The work involved delivery of health services to vulnerable groups especially pregnant women and children who were trapped in rebel-controlled areas.
In 2005 as District Medical Officer in the northern district of Koinadugu, he was able to employ innovative ideas to transform the least developed district in the country that had the worst set of human development indicators:
As Director of Reproductive and Child Health, he pioneered the development of the Basic Package of Essential Health Services (BPEHS) for Sierra Leone, a document that provides the operational dimensions of the Free Health Care health policy objectives.
In 2011 he won the National Achievements Golden Jubilee Award (AWOL) as Medical Practitioner of the Year.
In 2013 he was awarded a Doctorate of Medicine (honoris causa) by the University of Leeds in the UK.
In 2015 he was appointed Director of Policy, Planning and Information at the Ministry of Health and Sanitation
Dr. Kargbo is a Fellow of the West African College of Physicians.
He is the President of the Executive Chapter of the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International and an Evangelical lay preacher.
Dr.SAS and his wife Mrs Sarah Kargbo have both been selected by the
Office of the Founder, Chancellor and International Director of the Grace International Bible University to be the first people to receive the GIBU Golden Award in the year 2019.
The award to Dr. SAS is ” the Most Sincere and Didicated Leader of the Year 2019″.
While Mrs Sarah Kargbo will be awarded “The Successful Women’s Advocate of the Year”.
The awards will be presented to the couple on May 17, 2019 in Sierra Leone.