Fact about Bishop Dr. Rudolph Kwanue Sr. the Founder of Church of Grace International Ministries In.
- Father of Motivation
- Father of Correction
- Kingdom Promoter
- Church Planter
- Life Coaching
- Bible Scholar
- Mind Builder
- Pastoral Counselor
- Vision Promoters
- International Speaker
- Bringing respect to the Body
- Christian Leaders Connector
- Founder & international Director of Grace International Bible University GIBU
- Bishop of Church of Grace International Ministries Inc.
- Founder and CEO at International Commission for education I.A.C.E
- Founder of Pastor Rudolph Cares Foundation PRCF
- Founder and Presiding Bishop of Christian Leaders Connection C.L.C
- Proprietor of Grace Mission School
- A Visionary Leader
- A Author
- Father of four Sons, Rudolph jr. age 15,Abel age 13, Timothy age 10, Daniel age 3.
- The first generational Preacher
- And Husband to Rev. Mot. Rita N. Kwanue Sr.
Administrative Building -Liberia
Bishop Dr.Timothy A.Johnson Minnesota USA.
Church of Grace International Ministries Inc. Was Officially founded on September 16,2007 by Rev.Dr.Rudolph Q.Kwanue and his Beautiful Wife Mother Rita N.Kwanue at Republic of Liberia
The purpose of the Church of Grace international Ministries is to promotes the Kingdom works of God on earth.
Over the passed 11 years, the Church of Grace international Ministries has today given birth to so many Christian Organizations, Institutions, and Charity Organization such as:
1.Grace Mission School,
2. Grace international Bible University
3.Christian Leaders Connections CLC
4. International Accreditation Commission for education IACE
5. and Pastor Rudolph Cares Foundation PRCF that has today become a blessing to Christianity all around the World.
Steps becoming Church of Grace International Ministers Inc Member.
* Fill in Membership form
* Have your own Pastor
* set up a place of worship
* be able to train
* Be Honest to rules and regulations
* follow COGIM Biblical Doctrines
* accept Biblical Discipline
*be able to pay Tithes
* Under your Church Projects
* be willing to associate with others
* take Correction *be willing to learn
* be positive
STATEMENT OF FAITH IN THE HOLY TRINITY.
The Holy Bible consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is inspired by God, the only scriptural truth, and the standard for Christian living.
The True Jesus Church established by our Lord Jesus Christ, through the Holy Spirit during the time of the ‘latter rain’, is the restored true church of the apostolic time. Baptisms the sacrament for the remission of sins for regeneration.
The baptism must take place in natural living water, such as the river, sea and Creek.
Receiving the Holy Spirit evidenced by speaking in tongues, is the guarantee of our inheritance of the kingdom of heaven.
The ceremony of washing enables one to have a part with the Lord Jesus.
It also serves as a constant reminder that one should have love, holiness, humility, forgiveness, and service. Every person who has received water baptism must have his/her feet washed in the name of Jesus Christ.
The Lord Supper is the self-punishment to remember the death of the Lord Jesus Christ. It enables us to partake of the flesh and blood of our Lord and to be in spiritual union with Him so that we can have eternal life and be raised on the last day. This sacrament shall be held as often as possible.
Salvation is given by the grace of God through faith. Believers must rely on the Holy Spirit to follow holiness, to honor God, and to love humanity.
The Lord’s Second Coming will take place on the last day when He descends from heaven to judge the world:
The righteous will receive eternal life, while the wicked will be eternally condemned.
Becoming a Member and Affiliate with Church of Grace International Ministries, Inc.
To be a Member/Affiliate with the Church of Grace International Ministries, Inc. is a very good decision.
Being a part of Grace, you have entered a rightful place for correction, education, connection, nice Biblical Doctrines with sound Biblical teaching.
Your intention for becoming a member with the Church should not be about money or getting International Support in terms of finance.
Rather it should be helping to build God’s Kingdom and bringing people from darkness to light.
It should be about helping to change people’s minds to Christ positively.
Remember that the Church need donors to support with some financial contributions to help meet up with some of her goals and Objectives to help:
*and people with disabilities.
The Church may at time, with God’s Blessing, seek to bless other Ministers, and Affiliates, but this is not mandatory, it is just sharing as one body.
Steps in becoming a member with Church of Grace International Ministers Inc. Here and some important fact about COGIM.
1. Fill in a membership form.
2. Have your own Pastor.
3. Set up a place of worship.
4. Be able to train.
5. Be honest to the church rules and regulations.
6. Follow COGIM Biblical Doctrines.
7. Accept Biblical Disciplines.
8. Be able to pay tithes.
9. Undertake your own church projects.
10. Be willing to associate with others.
11. Take correction from leaders.
12. Be willing to learn.
13. Be appositive-minded person.
14. Be willing to travel for other National and International assemblies, as much as possible.
15. Train the church to raise money and support their Pastor and other leaders.
16. Don’t depends on the International Headquarters for financial support.
17. Don’t suppress church members for money.
18. Give yourself to biblical training activities.
19. Don’t be greedy for a position, for power or for money.
20. Remember that being a part of the International Church does NOT mean that the church is responsible to support you or the local church financially.
21.Your association with Church of Grace should be under the Spiritual Directions, Guardians, and Spiritual Covering of the Church but not to be a burden to the International Church.
However, we are wholeheartedly willing to accept and assist any Minister who need Partnership in Ministry.
The Church is ready to give out over Thousands Partnership letters this year.
You are invited.
We welcome you with love,peace and Joy in Jesus Name.
Bishop Dr.Rudolph Q.Kwanue Sr.
Founder & General Overseas.
Rev.Dr.Rudolph Q.Kwanue Sr.PhD.
Founder and National Director COGIM.