The purpose of Grace international Bible University is to help all churches and Christians fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
Jesus said, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth, go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Matt. 28:18–20).
Grace international Bible University helps Christians get the education they need by making Bible University affordable for people who are not able to pay thousands of dollars per year to attend a major Bible university. It makes Bible education available by its location right in the city at your own Church or Community. It makes Bible education achievable for people of all ethnic and socioeconomic groups. GIBU makes Bible education practical for those who want an education that focuses on training in the Bible, ministry, and the Christian life. And GIBU helps churches by developing loyal, competent members who will work with the pastor as he or she leads. Just what you’ve been looking for!
Rev.Dr.Rudolph Q.Kwanue Sr.PhD.
GRACE INTERNATIONAL BIBLE UNIVERSITY
With the help of our International Board of Trustees, the Board of Directors, and International Faculty at GIBU, we offer Tuition Free Programs to all Ministers.
Each one can enroll in one of our free Tuition Program for:
Bachelor, $200 USD
Master and $250 USD
Doctoral Degree $300 USD
Doctor of Philosophy PhD $350 USD
These fees are Registration fees only.
REMEMBER THAT G.I.B.U IS TUITION FREE BIBLICAL UNIVERSITY!
Only registration is required for these programs.
GIBU is aimed to empower Ministers who will then train others for Christ. Our Correspondence Courses require intensive training, conducting workshops with the help of an assigned International and National faculty member. Before you Graduate, each Student must complete our Theological Books (15) in all for Bachelor Program. The study is intensive reading, answering quizzes and questionnaires of these books, writing a thesis, giving your intellectual and emotional responses to each Chapter, not less than (250) words throughout within these books.
This will allow your faculty Adviser to know that you have been through and you have been well-improved with these Theological, Ministerial, Evangelical, and Biblical Knowledge.
Your Intellectual and emotional responses are needed from each book you read not less than 250 words from each page within these books. you need to also answer all quizzes and assignment questioner within these books.
GIBU loves you! It will only take one or two years to get your Biblical Degrees!
A National Director or affiliates, may write and order books to their Bible Schools. These books are free to all our affiliates Colleges, Universities, Similarities, Schools, Churches, Institutio8ns and Members around the world only. If you are not yet an affiliate member with GIBU, please get our affiliations now to be part of our global blessing by paying $100 USD as affiliation fee. You can also enroll in our online study by contacting DrRudolph Q.Kwanue Sr. on our Classes on what app +231-77-850-6462 GIBU will grant you a Degree after your studies.
Here is the list of Books needed for the Bachelor Degree Program:
1. Disciples of Christ (Volume One)
2. Introduction to Systematic Theology (Foundation for Faith)
3. Manuel for Christian Education
4. 700 Hundreds names and Deity of Christ
5. Christian Character Development
6. Bible Training Manuel by Dr.Frank A. Willett G.I.B.U international President
7. Biblical Counseling Manuel
8. Ministerial Practical Ministry
How to Teach, Preach, Interpret the Bible, Conduct Ordinations, Weddings, Burials, Dedicate a Child, ETC.
10. The Person & Work of the Holy Spirit
11. Systematic Theology
12. How the Bible Came to us (Bible History)
13. Major World Religion
15. Church History
Below are Books arranged for Master Degrees Program:
1. Disciples of Christ (Volume One)
2. Manuel for Christian Education
3. 700 Hundred names and Deity of Christ
4. Church History
5. Biblical Counseling Manuel
6. Pastoral Teaching ministry Manuel
1. Systematic Theology
2. Major World Religion
3. Christian Character Development
Note: all Master degrees Students will have to read complete 7 books and give their intellectual and emotional responses to prove to their Faculty Adviser that the lesson was well understood.
After reading these 7 books above, a Master degree Candidate will then select a Thesis Topic and submit it to an International Faculty Advisor to be approved before beginning with a Thesis.
Below are Free Book from Bishop Dr.Richmon to GIBU you can download
GRACE INTERNATIONAL BIBLE UNIVERSITY SCHOOLS DEPARTMENTS:
Each course at GRACE is offered by one of the seven departments.
7. CHRISTIAN EDUCATION=CE
Every degree should have courses from all seven departments so as to develop breadth and balance in the student’s life. Specific suggestions are delineated in the section on degree descriptions.
See GIBU Sierra Leone Program.
GIBU IS THREE SCHOOLS IN ONE:
1. A BIBLE SCHOOL,
2. A GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INTERCULTURAL STUDIES (MISSION),
3. AND A SEMINARY.
Each of the schools offers degrees appropriate to the purpose of the school and its student body. Due to the decentralized nature of the University, many of the same courses are used in the various degree programs. The number of units required and the balance of courses is different in each case. See the Degree Descriptions section of the admission for specifics.
GRACE SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE
The School of the Bible includes all undergraduate programs Certificate Associate Diploma and bachelor.
This is the division that continues the primary purpose for which Grace was founded To help fulfill the Great Commission through the development of individuals who will plant, renew, and multiply churches in the urban centers of the world, including training and developing lay leadership for churches, and providing Bible education for all Christians which is balanced, life-related, and grounded in Biblical principles and church history.
GRACE SCHOOL OF INTERCULTURAL STUDIES
Since the purpose of Grace is to facilitate the fulfillment of the Great Commission, the School of Intercultural Studies is designed to prepare people specifically to penetrate new areas with the gospel, usually through starting new works, but also through support to existing missions.
The latest “cutting-edge” concepts are taught, and the student is introduced to the work of today’s leaders. The school offers:
Master of Missions and Doctor of Ministry degrees.
Jesus said, this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all nations, and then the end will come (Matt. 24:14).
GRACE SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY
The School of Theology provides graduate-level seminary education for those who are preparing for the professional ministry and for others who want to excel in their quest for knowledge and effectiveness in the kingdom of God.
The degrees include:
Master of Ministry as a basic graduate degree Master of Divinity, a first-professional degree, and Doctor of Ministry as the highest level professional degree.
LOCATION & FACILITIES
Grace International Bible University – National College
Usually meets in the facilities of Local churches in urban areas, with large, clean, comfortable classrooms and chapels in many Nations.
THE BRAIN’S BEHIND THIS VISION
PRESENT HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE LEADERS:
Brain Behind the University.
1.Bishop Dr. Rudolph Q. Kwanue Sr. Founder, National Director Liberia, International Director GIBU and Chairman on the Board of Trustees (Liberian)
2.Rev.Mother, Rita N. Kwanue Co-Founder GIBU (Liberian)
3.Rev. Dr. Tony Kirby – GIBU Executive Director – Australia – Oceania
4.Bishop Dr. Yebiyo Ghebrezghi a personal Supporter to the University. Director of Democratic Republic of Congo, Co-Chairman of the Board of trustees.
5.Bishop Dr. Frank Willett GIBU International President Maryland USA, the founder of World of truth Bible Academy.
6. Dr. Emmanuel Asare Ghana, GIBU Board of Trustees Secretary General, Head of Philosophy Department, and Head GIBU Curriculum Review Committee.
7.Dr. Emmanuel Osei Bonsu GIBU Theology Department head USA.
8.Bishop Dr. Benjamin Paris International President of the International Accreditation Commission for Education (IACE) and Arch Bishop
& Founder of Solder on the Cross Church. Also GIBU Prayer group leader.
9. Rev. Dr. Charles Sathmary IACE Vice President,Christian Leaders Connection International President who is the founder of Capital Hill Church Canada, Europe, Africa and North America.
10. Dr. Maureen Whitehead International Consultant
11. Apostle Abednego Hassan Kamara Sierra Leone Director
12. Bishop Dr. Stephen Lewis GIBU Liberia National Advisor
13. Rev. Wallace B. Kamara GIBU Liberia Dean of Students
14. Rev. Trustine Momo GIBU National Coordinator
15. Bishop Dr. Daniel Ghanasah International Dean Ghana.
16. Bishop Dr. Ntow Oppong Fred GIBU greater Director Ghana
17. Dr. Momodu Conteh GIBU Sierra Leone Senior Advisor
18. Dr. Samuel Byiringiro Rwanda Director
19. Dr. Stuart Smith GIBU Instructor USA
20. Bishop Dr. Alexander Nana Yeboah Instructor, Doctorate President and Director of GIBU Ghana.
21. Dr. John Roberts GIBU Instructor USA.
22. Apostle Dr. Antony Walto Director of United Arabs Emirates AEU
23. Bishop Stephen Kwabla Gbeve Kpalime Togo Director
24. Prophetess Evans Benin Republic Director
25. Apostle Philip Sierra Leone assistant Director
26. Rev. Wamalwa Bernard Uganda Director
27. Bishop J.J. Bukachi Kenya Director
28. Bishop Dr. Eric Johnson PhD. Georgian Director USA
29. Pastor E.J Bessie USA. New Jersey Director
30. Bishop Dr. Pramod Goni Indian Director
31. Rev. Dr. Charles Ayub Qaiser Pakistan Director
32. Rev. Puckee Wesley South Africa Director
33. Bishop Dr. Emmanuel Irshad Masih Philadelphia Director
34. Dr. Shamar Williams USA New York Director
35. Mrs. Memory Mugabe Zimbabwe Director
36. Rev. Innocent Ndihokubwayo Burundi Director
37. Bishop Dr.Sam Godwin South South Region Director of Nigeria Christian Education Director.
38. Apostle Dr.Luke Logos State Director Nigeria.
AND MANY MORE WHO HAVE JUST APPLIED FOR ADMISSION AND AFFILIATIONS.
MORE ABOUT GIBU
The key to changing society is the presence of the kingdom of God. Its presence comes as people turn to Christ, churches are formed, and believers live and do the works of Christ. This includes prayer, righteous living, evangelism, serving others, feeding the poor, healing the sick, teaching the Word, working and speaking out against evil, church planting, and much more. Through these and other methods believers engage in a series of power encounters with the enemy too. Prophetic witness, prayer, evangelism, helping the poor, loans to entrepreneurs in the “majority world,”—these and many other methods are being used by Christians to attack the evil that grips cities around the world.
Therefore, we are molded to help each Pastor/Minister start their own Bible School at their own Church. We help set us a National Director in each Nation. We help them with electronic teaching Materials and College Curriculum. We constantly guard them with the administrative decisions. We provide them an International Recognized Biblical College Certificate, Diploma, And Degrees. Our Vision is to see all believers well-equipped regardless of denomination, to train ministers, church leaders, to partner with other ministries and individual ministers, to sponsor a child’s education, to provide student feeding programs, to help the needy communities, to provides more scholarships for students up to the Ph.D. Program, and many other opportunities to all people who may need it. To build Vocational and Academic Schools and Colleges around the world. To see that the Most Senior Ministers are recognized and given or conferred an Honorary Degree on any Most Senior Ministers of the Gospel, and Leaders of the Community, Organization and State, who has worked with God and his people for so many years and has make numerous contributions in the lives of people, communities, organizations and nations. We can officially honor such a leader.
GRACE helps in the following areas:
We are molded to help each Pastor/Minister start their own Bible School at their own Church. We will help set up a National Director in each Nation. We will help them with electronic teaching Materials and University Curriculum. We constantly guard them with the administrative decisions. We Provide them and International Recognized and Accredited Biblical University Degrees upon completion of prescribed courses and with the direct recommendation of their County/National Director. Grace is about equipping believers regardless of denominations.
GIBU loves to train ministers and church leaders. To partner with other ministries and individual ministers, to provide a scholarship for all students, And many opportunities to all people who may need it.
GIBU recognizes and honors Most Senior Ministers of the Gospel, and leaders of the community, organizations, and state, who has worked with God and His people for So many years and has made numerous important impartation in the lives of people communities, organizations and nations. Grace can officially honor such a leader.
COUNTRIES & REGIONS WITH GIBU REPRESENTATIVES ARE AVAILABLE:
Rev. Ron Tisdal – Director for Florida – Online Director
Bishop Eric Johnson – Director for Georgia
Bishop Dr. Frank A. Willett – GIBU President – Maryland
Bishop Timothy Johnson – Minnesota
Bishop Dr. Emmanual Irshad Masih – Director for Pennsylvania
Bishop Laramie J. Jackson, Director for Texas
Bishop Benjamin Paris – GIBU Prayer Director – Wisconsin
Rev. Dr Tony Kirby – GIBU Executive Director Australia – Oceania
1. The Republic of Liberia: Montserrado County, Lofa County, and Nimba County
2. The United States of America: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin,
4. Kenya: Western Region, South-Eastern Region, Nairobi
5. Zambia: Lusaka, Central Region
6. Nigeria: River State, Lagos
7. South Africa, Cape Town, East London
10. Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
11. Benin Republic
13. United Arab Embery
18. Sierra Leone
Rev. Alexander Tweneboah – Director for Ghana
Rev.Dr.Martin Rees Director United Kingdom UK