Fact about Bishop Dr. Rudolph Kwanue Sr.
- Father of Motivation
- Father of Correction
- Kingdom Promoter
- Church Planter
- Life Coaching
- Bible Scholar
- Mind Builder
- Pastoral Counselor
- Vision Promoters
- International Speaker
- Bringing respect to the Body
- Christian Leaders Connector
- Founder & international Director of Grace International Bible University GIBU
- Bishop of Church of Grace International Ministries Inc.
- Founder and CEO at International Commission for education I.A.C.E
- Founder of Pastor Rudolph Cares Foundation PRCF
- Founder and Presiding Bishop of Christian Leaders Connection C.L.C
- Proprietor of Grace Mission School
- A Visionary Leader
- A Author
- Father of four Sons, Rudolph jr. age 15,Abel age 13, Timothy age 10, Daniel age 3.
- The first generational Preacher
- And Husband to Rev. Mot. Rita N. Kwanue Sr.
Bishop Dr. Rudolph Sr and his wife, Mother Rita live in the country of Liberia, Africa. They are Godly leaders with an unwavering loyalty to the Lord, and a passionate love for God’s Word. Dr. Kwanue is an author who has written words emphasizing the themes of hope, revival, reform, and restoration for God’s children.
Dr. Kwanue is: President and pioneering Pastor at:
CHURCH OF GRACE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES Inc.
The proprietor of GRACE MISSION SCHOOL
Founder of CHRISTIAN LEADER’S CONNECTION C.L.C WORLDWIDE
Founder and Coordinator of the GRACE INTERNATIONAL BIBLE UNIVERSITY (GIBU) – HTTPS://grace.education/
Dr. Rudolph is also the Founding member of the:
MINNESOTA CHURCH MINISTRIES ASSOCIATION – Liberia chapter, www.mcmaonline.org
and is now the General Security of the:
DOVE UNITED CHRISTIANS NETWORK – Liberia.
He is the Founder and International CEO of the:
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION COMMISSION FOR EDUCATION (IACE). https://geteaccredited.com/
Dr. Kwanue is a humanitarian.
He is also the Founder of the:
Pastor Rudolph Care Foundation,
which is now helping the sick, blind, and the school-going kids, the poor in general.
Bishop. Dr. Rudolph is a great teacher of the Word of God with deep revelation knowledge and a dynamic Minister of God, who ministers under the apostolic unction with signs and wonders following. Dr. Kwanue was ordained as a Reverend by Bishop Dr. Timothy A. Johnson – USA, Executive Director of Minnesota Church Ministry Association on May 14, 2010.
He is the author of “Respecting the Body of Christ, With Power of Motivations and Encouragement to all People.”
Dr. Rudolph’s Degrees are:
- AA Degree in School Administration from the Licosses Mobile Teacher Training College – Liberia
- Ministerial Certificate from the Liberty Christian Church Bible School – Monrovia
- Bachelor of Theology Degree and a Master of Ministry Degree from the Believer’s Bible College – Ghana
- Bachelor of Christian Education and a Master of Missions from the Word of Truth Bible Academy – Maryland, USA
- A Doctorate Degree of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Bible Studies from the Believer’s Bible College – Ghana
- A Diploma in Computer Desktop and Data Publishing from the Change Network 842-Computer School at Rehab Paynesville in 2007
- Dr. Rudolph has also been awarded an Honorary Doctorate Degree from the Grace International College – USA as a Founding Father and International Director.
Dr. Kwanue recently completed his second Doctoral Degree thesis dissertation project in Christian Leadership awaiting his 2nd PhD from the International Ministries College & Theological University from Nigeria.
Bishop Dr. Kwanue’s entire life has been upgraded by Christian values. He became a born-again Christian in 1992, and education has been his passion both secular and religious views.
Bishop Dr. Rudolph Q. Kwanue was born in Liberia on December 28, 1985, to the union of Mr. & Mrs. Kwanue at Beo. Gbehnelay Nimba County, Republic of Liberia.
Dr. Rudolph is a young and strong visionary leader, pastor, school proprietor, church administrator, married couple’s counselor, father of inspiration, Bible college founder, professor, and coordinator. He has traveled on many missionary trips to many African nations.
He is married to his beautiful wife, Rev. Mother Rita N. Kwanue and blessed with four sons, Rudolph Jr., Abel, Bishop Timothy, a Prophet Daniel Kwanue.
Dr.Rudolph congratulated his Special Teacher assistant Dr.Emmanuel and his Wife Silena in Ghana
President of Zimbabwe Daughter in law Mama Mugabe and her Ser.General presented flag to Dr.Rudolph in Ghana
Dr.Rudolph Arrival at Ghana Airport on Sept.23,2018
Rev.Dr. Rudolph Sr. and his Beautiful
wife, Mother Rita N. Kwanue
GIBU International Founder and Coordinator Office Location Liberia.